Re: Jumping

by "Annette Ramsey" <annetteramsey(at)ozemail.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:53:19 +1000
 To:  "Wolfer Evelyn" <EWolfer(at)AGRIS.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The "jumping" refers to users clicking through a site and the margins being
out just a bit on each page.  Mine did this and drove me crazy sorting it
out until I discovered that HomeSite as default added 2 pixels for cell
spacing and cell padding.  I had handcoded some pages (with no cell spacing
/ padding), and they were slightly 'out' to the HomeSite coded pages.
Changed the cell spacing and cell padding and ... voila ... all evenly
aligned pages.

As for your jumping links ... I'll leave that up to the experts on the
mailing list.

Annette