Well, maybe not all of us...

by "Brian Lunergan" <blunergan(at)cyberus.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:11:53 -0500
 To:  "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>
 Cc:  "HWG Basics List" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lauren:

Well... not all of us find the good Captain's manner so appealing. I've
lurked about around the edges of the group for some time and, while I
certainly acknowledge his talent in the page creation arts, I have to be
honest and say his people skills are sometimes a touch off the mark.

There is a large difference between being "brutally honest" as somebody put
it and being abrasively blunt as he was with Mirya. If I were paying for the
privilege I would pay more attention to his postings. For free, I tend to
stop listening to people capable of the lack of tact that he sank to there.

Just wanted to offer my two cents worth. A hoax was posted in error. Well
intentioned mistake. Do the coal raking off the list and can we now move on
to other things, please?

Brian Lunergan
Nepean, ON