The correct stylesheet URL

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:55:35 -0800
 To:  "Anthony Romano" <datachem(at)shadow.net>,
<seecurb(at)naspa.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hello  Anthony, seecurb and all others

I am writing on too many list in this moment. I sent you twice the rwrong
URL of my stylesheets. This must be the correct ones: (I tried them myself)

http://www.hoehnermusikfan.net/buchinhalt/struktur/

and

http://www.hoehnermusikfan.net/buchinhalt/sheets  (not sheet)

I noticed on the WAI-list that updated Bobby  (tool for accessibilitytests
on your site) gives an error when I write  <html xmlns="blabla"
xml:lang="de"> as required in XHTML 1.1
Bobby does not give an accessibility-error when I use <span xml:ang="en">
Only when I use it in the html tag.

W3C has removed in XHTML 1.1 on all elements the attribute < lang="bla"> so
I don't understand why the html tag is an error and the span tag not..

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat