Re: Mac HTML editors

by "Rayne Alburquerque" <rayneal(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:25:33 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Lori Eldridge" <lorel(at)ior.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm all for using demos (trial versions). This gives you a chance to play
with the software and see if you like it before spending big buck to
purchase a registered copy. I would hate to spend lots of money (most of
those programs aren't cheap!) and then find out you can't stand it and would
rather use something else.

As long as you buy the full version (if you decide to keep using it), I
don't see why you shouldn't use the trial version. That's what they are
there for.

All of my web design software is paid and registered for, except the trial
versions that I am experimenting with.

Rayne Alburquerque
rayneal(at)home.com
http://www.raynebair.com/
Help feed the hungry people of the world.
Give a free donation of food at http://www.thehungersite.com