Re: CGI-SCRIPT Form

by "bkrWeb Services" <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:54:07 -0500
 To:  "Blue" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>,
"hwg basics list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
All of your form code needs to be in the form tags and I think you're
missing those tags.  Within that tag you select an action and a method and
either there or within a hidden tag, you select the email you want the form
results sent to.

BKriechmann
bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com