Re: Nobody asked me !

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Jun 2001 08:51:31 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Capt'n Fuzz ...

The Smart Tags are basically the same as the free NBCi QuickClicks available
now. I fail to see why having a few "extra" links on a page is cause to use
the language Snoopy reserves for the Red Baron?? [silly snicker]

I do like Microsoft's use of "squiggly" lines though. We Word users are used
to them. The current QuickClicks look too much like regular hyperlinks. One
often clicks one of them, thinking it would take them to a company web site,
but you get a definition instead. (In IE-4-5 you have to look in the lower
left to see the QuickClick link alert.

BTW -- Did you ever get your graphic fixed?? If not, my attempt to "fix" it
for you is still at:
http://www.newsredding.com/fuzzydog.gif

Best wishes
Ted Temer