Re: Virus Question

by "Matthew Ohlman" <programingfreak(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:39:31 -0500
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Andrew, I thought I wiould answer your question about why Microsoft created
Visual Basic in the first place.
It was made because it is more user friendly and while at the same time easy
to learn, it is easy to create powerful windows based applications. Right,
on the note of the viruses, I can say that I haven't goten any in my inbox.
:-)

Matthew