Re: form to email script

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:23:57 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Do they have PHP installed?  Take a look at how easy it can be:

http://php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

Since PHP automatically turns form submission fields into
variables named after the field names, you do very little coding,
and you can have the processing code in the same page as the form
itself...