Re: test my zip

by "David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:04:21 -0700
 To:  "Ken Lanxner" <klanxner(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Your file downloads and unzips just fine. Creates it directory and
everything. One problem though, all file extensions have a d added to the
end of them. so you get 2 *.gifd files and 1 *.txtd file, which windows will
not recognize. After renaming they are readily usable, I was able to view
the *.gif's and read the *.txt. This is fine for those that know what they
are doing but would confuse many others.
--
David Holm <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>
System Administrator, River Communications