Re: Website maintenance

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:44:09 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
regular link checking
server moves
content changes
periodic upgrades to the code
new menu items (link and target)

oh....billing...:)

From: "Dale Worley" <dale(at)hiwaay.net>
To: <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 1:22 PM
Subject: Website maintenance

Hi,

I would like to get some input from some of you wonderfully
helpful people on
this list...!

I am just starting out with my own web business.  I do hosting,
design and
maintenance.  I am curious as to just exactly what services some
of you include
under the heading of "maintenance".  I just took over the
maintenance of an
existing website, and I want to be able to clearly state just
exactly what I
will provide as part of my maintenance contract.

Thank you all so much for all the help I have received so far on
other topics.
These HWG lists are an incredible resource.

Dale Worley
imaginecomputerservices.com