Re: Graphics packages?

by "Keif" <Keif(at)keifnet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:24:09 +0100
 To:  "Jesse W. Kercheval" <jkercheval(at)mail.wesleyan.edu>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I want a package purely for web graphics. Making and editing. I am in the
printing industry but have never used photoshop. But I am aware that it is a
serious tool. I just really want to know if it is worth spending  the
serious cash on it if most of the stuff is irrelevant for my purposes. Paint
Shop Pro seems like a cheaper option and seems pretty good but how
restrictive is it?
Thanks again.

Keif

Keif(at)Keifnet.com