Re: page size the same for all

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:29:53 -0400
 To:  "Rachel" <Pray(at)netnitco.net>,
"HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In my experience, there is no way to do this.  Older browsers don't support
newer features of HTML, CSS, XML, etc.  IE, Navigator and Opera all render
the same HTML slightly differently.  Text only browsers won't display your
graphics.  Users run their displays at different resolutions, and some don't
maximize the browser window.  However, valid, properly written HTML should
degrade pretty nicely when viewed with any browser.  Test frequently, know
your audience and good luck!

Mike Eovino
Webmaster
Estes Express Lines