Re: Font Question

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Sun, 9 Jul 2000 13:30:11 -0500
 To:  "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My $0.02 worth,

In my experience, the safest route is to let the end user's system define
fonts and not make the font a design funtion, other then simple things like
bold and headers. If you need to have a specific font for design purposes,
use a graphic. They will look the same on all platforms (as far as I know
that is).

Edward Springer