Re: usefulness of search erngines, was: need a nav column...

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:28:21 -0000
 To:  "Barbara Money" <bmoney(at)naisp.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maybe we can resort to the old days before search engines.  Bulletin Boards,
mailing list, cross posting to news groups, posting in community groups.
More like direct or targeted marketing.  It is a constant effort to keep the
posting fresh and innovative, but it does get the word out.  How many of
your customers are willing to devote the time to this?  Better yet a new job
classification.  Internet Marketeer.