Re: Expired Domain NameQuestion....FYI........

by "seecurb" <seecurb(at)naspa.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 May 2002 15:11:40 -0500
 To:  "seecurb" <seecurb(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Miracle of miracles. "Yes, Virginia, there is a ...."
This is to inform y'all that NETSOL has released the "lock" on my expired
domain name. I don't know if my complaining did it, or not. It had expired
on April 6th - Today is May 19th. That's a little over a month they had it
"locked." I've re-registered with a different registrar.

;-)

seecurb
please reply to: seecurb(at)bigfoot.com