Re: Date sesitive links

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:42:53 -1000
 To:  <tturff(at)iname.com>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here are two links...one for a day of the week redirection & one for a =
day of the month redirection:
http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/day-of-month-redirection.html
http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/day-of-week-redirection.html
When you go from the master list =
(http://javascript.internet.com/master-list.html )...each has a popup =
that says you would have been directed to whatever if there was that =
day's/week's page available, so it is possible to use a link with these =
scripts (from the same original page).

HTH,
Lady Wist
----- Original Message -----=20