Re: Opinions wanted -- related OT question...

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Aug 2000 15:48:24 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jeniffer:

Don't hold me to this -- but -- I think you go to the "Advanced" tab in the
Internet Options and make sure that "Install on Demand" is checked in the
Browsing section. If you click on the little question mark at the top of the
Options screen and then click on the Install on Demand line the pop up will
describe what happens. I "think" this is the feature you are after. Mine is
checked and I do get a choice. (Didn't have the "guts" to try un-checking
it. -- After all, I'm opinionated, not courageous.)

Hope I guessed correctly and best wishes either way.
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net
www.temercraft.com/