Re: Consistent Cross Browser/Platform Font Sizes in CSS

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:41:38 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mike:

I suggest you use CSS to call the Font Families only. then use plain HTML to
do the sizing. This way the viewer retains control and all you need do is
click on the larger or smaller buttons as you lay out the page. (Or type in
size tags if you're doing it by hand.)

[Snicker]  Be sure and set the size as it will appear on your boss'
computer. Hopefully, the viewer/customer can still adjust as they need, to
be able to read it.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA