Re: font size and IE5

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Sun, 20 May 2001 19:12:11 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Janet Burgess" <burgessj(at)post.queensu.ca>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello--

I tried going to the first URL you listed, and got an error message.
However, when I went to the second URL, the page centered very nicely on my
computer and the font was very readable. (I use IE5.) A lovely page, btw.

Dusty