Re: I'm lost

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:06:25 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At different times during classes I took, web crossing was having some
"technical difficulties" which cleared up on their own within a day or
two.....depending on what is happening when you try to get in, this could be
what's happening to you.  If you can't get in, more than likely no one else
can either...it usually clears up within a day.

Deb