Re: shopping cart

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:06:34 +0100
 To:  "Barbara Money" <bmoney(at)brainiac.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is much to consider.  How were you contemplating providing a shopping
cart?  What server platform will you be using?  Will there be a database or
"flat file" for products and categories?  Will you be purchasing a
certificate for secure server (https)?  There are more but those are for
starters.