Re: Realaudio

by "spats" <spats(at)banet.net>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:41:21 -0400
 To:  "David Pippen" <gadale(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
David,

I'm not sure from your description that I could diagnose a specific problem.
You can go to one of the Real sites and download RealProducer: (the free
version) www.real.com/products/tools/producer/index.html

This will give you wizard that walks you through the process of
encoding/uploading.

At the URL here, you can also find an e-mail discussion group centered on
the use of Real Net products.
  http://proforma.real.com/mario/devzone/realforum.html

Hope this helps,

--Jim