Re:

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:39:15 -0400
 To:  "David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not really worrying per se, but curious to know if I were working on a site
for a client and they realized that the directory was open to easy
accessibility like that could there be any ramifications.

I guess that anything on the web is easily accessible anyway but right
clicking and "borrowing" clip art, view source and things like that so it
really doesn't matter that the directory was showing.

I just felt like I left myself open.  Like leaving your companies financial
statements on the table when your competitors come in the front door.   :`)