Re: alt tags in image maps

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Apr 2000 16:31:37 +0530
 To:  "Basics [HWG]" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hahahahaha hehehehehehe hohohohohohoho

you *have* to excuse me... i'm just laughing at myself... here i was,
just *assuming* all sorts of stuff and it turned out to be soooo
different... hooo hooo

ON SERIOUS NOTE
   IMHO, yes, you will need to break the images. The browser *cannot*
   write text in one image area for this... Far as I know, under the
   given circumstances, the browser should, as an accessibility
   feature, list the links in a tabular format? But then again, i'm
   not a knowledgeable person when it comes to issues relating to
   accessibility....

[abhay]

PS: [wipes tear from his right eye] *sniff* :o)