Re: More Smart Tag news...

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:18:37 -0700
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As comforting as the information is, for the moment, a couple of things come
to mind.

1. Things change.  The default could easily be set to "on" in the first
service pack.

2. Why shouldn't web masters need to add a meta tag to turn SmartTags *on*
for their web pages?

3. See number 1.  Service packs are convenient packages. ;-)

Mind you, I've been burned trusting MS before, and don't feel inclined to
start trusting them again - so YMMV.

Justin H.