Re: newbie link question-An Addition

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:40:10 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I was thinking one additional thing last night and forgot to add it. If you
are generating your help from scratch (a nightmare thought for me--my
largest project had over 400 topics (topic=HTML file), including popups,
links, definitions, etc), ditch the spaces. Just remember to make sure that
if you edit one, you edit them all--that all the hrefs and the files they
refer too share the same "name."

Andrew