Re: Anchor tags: what is the standard?

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:46:40 -0500
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
why not &nbsp;...?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>

I think we can safely say by definition the below named
*container* should
indeed have something in it.

Consider if you will for just a minute . . .

A dot (.) colored as close as humanly possible (using Hex) so as
to match
the background of the page and sized using the font attribute to
something
like . . .  "-890,000". Now, using your very best WYSIWYG buttons,
plaster
that sucker up in the very corner of the page (if you want the
anchor to be
"top"), or where ever you want it.

Stick it inside that anchor tag!

Creative coding the old fashioned way !
HTH,
Fuzzy.

At 10:56 AM 2/14/01 -0800, Complex wrote:

>That said, my question (finally) is: Is there a W3C-stated
standard for