Re: JS window size

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:54:32 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shawn:

Not sure where you went wrong ...

Here is a copy of a script that has been around for some time.

Sorry--I've had it so long, I have forgotten from whence it came. Seems to
me, I filled in the blanks and tried it once with instant success.

However, I offer it without support, as it were ...
[Big silly grin]

Click <.a href="yourcurrentfile.html"
onClick="window.open('yournewfile.html','nameforyournewbrowserwindow',
'width=275,height=425,status=no,toolbar=no,location=no,
menu=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes')">here<./a> to see whatever in
a new window.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net
www.temercraft.com/novels/
www.newsredding.com/
www.ramac-rc.org/

> Hello list,
>
> I want to open a 400 by 400 window using Javascript but when I click on
the
> link to open the window, the new window fills the screen and my monitor is
> 1024x768 not 400x400.  Here's a snippet of the code I'm using:
>
> <.a href="#"

onClick="window.open('gilliland1.htm','Airglider','height=400','width=400');