Re: SPAM and web-based email

by "David Burlingame" <drbexe(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:03:23 -0500
 To:  <keithsellars(at)bellsouth.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Keith (and the rest of the Basics List),

This is exactly what I meant about a week ago,

when I said that I used to find out about the best

programs (and design ideas) from this list.

Thank you very much, Keith.

When you say "basic commands", I assume you mean

Unix (which my server uses). I know just about enough

Unix to get me in trouble!

But, my server company is very helpful (once I get

through to them), so I will give squirrelmail a try.

Once again, thanks a lot!

Dave Burlingame
http://www.drbexe.com/