Re: Explaination of Various Graphics Software

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:40:20 -0400
 To:  "Villano,
Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil>,
"Megan" <peacedream(at)hotmail.com>,
<DNYCE15(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I just purchased PSP6 for $58.61 at www.buy.com.  I went first to
shopper.com to get price comparisons and found buy.com to be cheapest.
Until 9/30/99 you could buy PSP 5 and get a free upgrade to version 6.  They
just shipped V6 to me without me having to send the upc, receipt etc. so
that was perfect!

I don't know if the upgrade is still free, but I also received free shipping
from buy.com for a limited time.  Check it out.