Re: Web Producer Vs. Web Designer

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:16:34 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Donna:

If I may borrow both from my Funk & Wagnalls and limited
experience with the television world ...

A "producer" does the arrangements needed to make the web
possible.

The "designer" actually makes the darn thing work.

In both cases, they may have a sizable team working with, or
under their direction.

Neither of course, is to be confused with the "technical
consultant" who--on very rare occasions--may be briefly
consulted, but is generally told to sit in the corner and be
quiet. (A role I play with the excellence born of long
experience.)

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net
http://www.temercraft.com
http://www.newsredding.com/

>What is the difference between a web producer and a web
designer?