Re: Thank you Microsoft!!

by "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:39:32 -0700
 To:  "Joseph Nagy" <joseph_a_nagy_jr(at)hotmail.com>,
"Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
RE: virus creators:
*There is not hate towards them because they provide a nescessary service.
By
finding these loopholes and making us aware of them.*

If there weren't people who make viruses, we wouldn't need them to point out
loopholes!  That's like saying we need burglars or terrorists to point out
our security weaknesses.

Jolene Johnson