Re: Re FrontPage 2000 vs. Dreamweaver 2 - All change!

by "Paul Rudolf" <paul(at)ntyc.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 Sep 1999 14:37:14 -0700
 To:  <DALLASSTA(at)aol.com>,
<jtpolk(at)texas.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You may want to be careful using the "Upload Wizard."  I recently set up one
of my clients with the use of this tool to maintain his updates.
Unfortunately, the "Upload Wizard" decided to send all of his .cgi and .css
files as a binary transfer, effectively crippling his site.

I haven't gotten into the configuration, if it exists, of the "Upload
Wizard".  The transfer by file type may be able to be configured to send
file types in the desired method.

Paul