Re: Screen Capture

by "Stephen Sidman" <sidman(at)lightspeed.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:08:41 -0700
 To:  "Mamie Woo" <seller(at)sellerdoor.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mamie...

The easiest way I can think of would be to press <alt> + <print screen>
(that seldom used button above your <insert> key.

This copies the entire window that is currently on top...like your browser
window. From that point you can take that image into your graphics program
by going into edit/paste, to paste it in (or simply open your graphics
program and press <ctrl> + V). I do this when I'm creating MS Word documents
to add examples of what I'm talking about, when I need to show an image of
what the screen looks like.

Hope this helps!

Stephen Sidman
IMD