Re: Netscape6, JS, Frames, and Anything you Do not want Fancy!

by "Gary Bonham" <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:08:54 -0700
 To:  <Dallasstar1992(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There are definitely differences in JS in NN6. Most of my pages seem to work
ok including the JS, but on at least one, where there are sliders for
adjusting color levels, the sliders are totally ignored in NN6. There is
specific code in there for NN and IE, so now I assume I will need to find
out how NN6 works and add MORE code. Not something I relish doing. If anyone
is familiar with how NN6 handles things like this (behaviors, etc.), let me
know and I'll point you to a URL to look at the code.

BTW - Hi Lisa, hope all is well with you and your sites (except as you are
noting).

Gary