Re: Confused about style sheets

by "Beauford.2002" <beauford.2002(at)rogers.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:27:37 -0500
 To:  "Pam" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>
 Cc:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for the info, I'll have a look at the links and see what I can learn.
Another question for the group (maybe ot) but I downloaded some hockey
statistics in XML format, but I have no idea how to get it to work. When I
put it in my browser all I get is the actual code displayed and not the
contents - I have looked for information on XML, but nothing I have found
really helps me.

TIA