Re: Expired Domain NameQuestion....FYI........

by "Kevin Bayley" <webmaster(at)prairienorth.com>

 Date:  Sun, 19 May 2002 21:56:30 -0600
 To:  "seecurb" <seecurb(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Humph! I've had a domain expired and locked since last October. I had tried
to transfer it before it expired and NetSol declined the transfer. Now they
are still holding it. They can have it. I managed to get my primary domain
transferred away from them and if it weren't for having a few customers that
still like to use NetSol, I would block them from my server.

Kevin Bayley
www.prairienorth.com