Re: Validation <Great Question !>

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:36:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Disclaimer:  hobbyists need not worry about XHTML unless it
thrills them to do so...:)

I do agree with the observation that this environment is not one
where a person can 'master' the tools and then relax and make a
living.  My personal motto is "Always a student, never a master"
and there's nothing like Web work to keep it fresh in my mind...

From: "C. A. Milton" <camilton(at)icx.net>

This is all well and good -- but my feeble, dying brain cells are
nearing retirement.  I look forward to webbing as a _hobby_ only.
In
truth -- I see the light now that we can't ever figure on
something
being the same from year to year.  The next "latest/greatest" will
always be on the horizon, and we'll always be trying to figure out
how
to fit our square peg into round holes!

Caryl