RE: meta info - spec. restricting searches

by "Katherine Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:19:30 -0400
 To:  <kpollara(at)home.com>,
"'Captain F.M. O'Lary'" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
"'Julie'" <one.jewel(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry folks.  that was a typo and should have been hwg, not jwg.org.  I
don't know why, but when I went to the link that fuzzy gave it didn't work,
but it works now.  So sorry for the confusion.
Kate Pollara