RE: a basic form question

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:49:00 -0400
 To:  "'Lori Eldridge'" <lorel(at)ior.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
A soggy good afternoon to you, Lori!

<snip>
it appears that the actual script goes in-between the head
/head  tags and the rest of the form page is an enormous
table set up with other tables, links, radio buttons, lists,
etc., with fields linked back to the script at the top of
the page such as one would use when trying to merge fields
in a word processor document.
</snip>

I am currently using a variation of Matts FormMail.pl to
handle incoming catalog requests. The modified script
resides on my server. I call the script from within my form
(i.e -
<FORM ACTION="--this is URL-- of the script with my new name
for it" METHOD=POST>  )

And yes, I did have a lot of keying in to start with. If you
have a straightforward/basic form, why not check out
http://www.response-o-matic.com They guide you through the
process and write a great deal of the html for you. The
reading you have already done with Matts script will hold
you in good stead here.

Good luck!
kali