Re: PDF Files

by "Colin Edwards" <colin(at)edds.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:11:46 -0000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have PDF files on one of my sites. As far as I know the SAVE/OPEN box
appears by default. Failing that include an instruction to right click on
the link which will bring up a menu. Address of page is:

http://www-uk4.cricket.org/link_to_database/SOCIETIES/ENG/ACUS/FORMS/

Colin Edwards
Wisdom Multimedia
Mobile: 0961 541811