RE: Exiting a site MkII

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:27:44 -0700
 To:  "0-Basic HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Check out Intel's site. They have a little pop-up that says something about
a satisfaction survey, to click here, to participate when you are done with
the site. The box then minimizes itself, and you can call it up, later. It
does not really know when you have left the Intel site, but when you close
your browser it will be there.

Some of the adult sites us a similar arrangement for their add, The pop-up
box comes with the first screen, but it comes up under the existing window,
so that you only see it when you are closing your browser.

This is not exactly what you want but how can you control when or where
someone leaves your site?

Perhaps you need to include this sort of stuff with your welcome message,
and forget the exit message.

Elias