Re: frames problem

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:05:43 -0000
 To:  "susan banta" <sebanta(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Susan

Not sure that "marginwidth" and "marginheight" have any effect in
a "frame" tag - would suggest they belong in the "body" tag of
the HTML files being loaded into the frames.  What works for me,
though, in terms of getting rid of all gaps between frames is to
use the following attributes in the frameset *and* frame tags:

border="0" frameborder="0" framespacing="0"

HTH!

Regards,
Donna
--