Re: Just when you think you have it all worked

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:49:18 -0500
 To:  <admin(at)pineloft.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> > There's no usability issues when dealing with the colors and wheather
the
> buttons are aligned vertically, horizontally, or in a friggin circle.  If
> you have trouble seeing you should beable to increase the font size. <
>
> I don't have a visual disability, but I sure do need to change background
> and text colours from time to time.  None of *us* would do it <wink> but
> some designers use colour, text, and background combinations that don't
> provide enough contrast or sharpness for readability.  For general
browsing,
> I use my own style sheet and 'tada'  Everybody's page looks just like mine

It's important to test our WebPages with different browsers to be sure our
code works, it's also important perhaps to have someone else look at it to
be sure there are no hidden issues like viewability.  I personally know two
people that have less than stellar vision and they have given me an
appreciation of contrast and color.  People with bad color blindness can
really have difficulty with WebPages that you would not think were bad.

Paul Wilson
webgooru(at)gte.net