Tables -- Help!

by "Evelyn Hunter" <boots(at)aloha.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 May 2001 20:38:39 -1000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maybe this will be more clear as to what I am asking...  for example, on
this website

http://www.bluebonnetvillage.com/

how do you make the blue navigation bar on the right cover the whole right
side of the page with no white space at the top or bottom?  I cannot find
anything in the Source that would indicate that there is anything specific
instructing it to appear that way.  Okay, so I'm dumb.  Help!

TIA,
Evelyn