Re: fixed size <textarea>

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:50:14 -1000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Marjorie Fulmer" <marj(at)sagegardens.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is how I do it...& its size does not change with amount of content:
<textarea name=3D"txtField" rows=3D15 cols=3D80 wrap=3Dvirtual =
readonly></textarea>

The thing about textarea I don't know how to achieve is getting rid of =
the scrollbar...using 0, no or none did not work, it is still there even =
if the amount of text in the textarea is smaller than the length of the =
box.
HTH in some small way,
much alohas from Oahu ...
Lady Wistfulee