Re: Trailer Cursor!

by "BFennessy" <berfen(at)eircom.net>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:29:40 -0000
 To:  <Dallasstar1992(at)aol.com>,
"HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>

From: <Dallasstar1992(at)aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 1:02 AM
Subject: Small Things for Trailer Cursor!
>   I am trying to find out how the small articles (flowers, etc) are made
for the DHTML trailer cursors???? Or where I can get some??
>   I am getting complaints from those using the only open page that it is

To answer the latter part of your question first -
I tried loading the open page and it was fine. I was also able to access the
rest of the site no problems.
Re trailer cursors - you might check out this site
http://www.lissaexplains.com
There's a nice piece on DHTML and trailer cursors. I don't know how to code
for them and would n't mind finding out! If you have any success let us
know!

Berfen