Re: Paint shop pro

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:25:18 -0500
 To:  "Kate Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kate,

I use PSP on a 133 Mhz machine with 32 Mb of RAM off a 2.5 Gb hard drive.
Have never had any problems, it's not even all that slow with large
graphics. As ohers have mentioned, if you are concerned, try the free
evaluation copy firstr then, if you are satisfied, pony up the $100 for the
program. You can save a buck by purchasing it online from JASC.

Edward Springer
Athens, AL - Yanks vs Mets...That's two!