Re: Nested lists in Strict validation

by "Hilma" <Hilma(at)hilma.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 25 May 2002 07:23:55 +0100
 To:  "jim barchuk" <jb(at)jbarchuk.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>

From: "jim barchuk" <jb(at)jbarchuk.com>
To: <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Nested lists in Strict validation

> Hi Hilma!
> Don't let it get to you. As was mentioned, checking the errata is a good
> idea. -All- publishers' sites have that because there are almost always
> errors.
But i had printed off pages and pages of really trivial errors from the
website, updated the book - and it was not mentioned.
I'm quite concerned i've made a major mis-interpretation of something here,
as i can;t *believe* it is an un-corrected error!

And i'm going to look really stupid if - but i can;t see a way around it.
Tho' the nest list" strict-validation may be worth mentioning to them.
(So as Pamelas suggested, maybe i'll write)

> O'Reilly is always the best. Period.
:-)

Hilma
--x---

PS - whole site now validates to strict :-))
now i ust need to back-level browser test ..... :-(