Re: center

by "The Web Center" <admin(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:26:20 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think that's probably where most of us are.  From time-to-time, while
working with a word processor, I think about what CSS is going to make
available to me...when the time comes.

With the rate that designs become "obsolete", or simply "go out of style", I
am not too worried.  I have yet to see one design last much over a year
without a major overhaul, so I am sure that I'll have plenty of
opportunities to update code...

Darrell

The Web Center
Web Site Solutions